On 9/29/14, 12:09 PM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

Marco Hinz wrote:

win_draw_end() is used to clear the end of the screen in certain
cases, e.g. very long, wrapped lines or the actual end of the buffer.

Fold and sign columns get continued although that's not useful at
all for the case of the end of buffer.

Therefore win_draw_end() gets split into:

     draw_end_of_screen()
     draw_end_of_buffer()

draw_end_of_screen() does does the same win_draw_end() did before
and draw_end_of_buffer() will care about the actual lines after
the last line in the buffer only.

Here two screenshots which show the difference:

     http://imgur.com/a/V0oN2

Well, I suppose there is something to say for both ways.  What do users
prefer?

I prefer the proposed look. I think that it looks cleaner when the columns end where the buffer ends.