> This is a followup to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vim_dev/
> 5RFo3q8xvfo where we talked about the feature list items relevant to Mac:

> >  We should make the feature list a bit more clear about what
> those features mean.
> >
> > I now have:
> >
> > gui_mac                 Compiled with Macintosh GUI.
> > mac                     Any Macintosh version of Vim, but not all OS X.
> > macunix                 Compiled for OS X, with darwin
> > osx                     Compiled for OS X, with or without darwin

The attached is an update of the proposed patch, newly including

(1) Corrections based on the feedback by Manuel Ortega.
(2) Removal of a piece of code enclosed with MAC_OS_CLASSIC in main.c
(3) Removal of a piece of code enclosed with TARGET_API_MAC_OSX in main.c
(4) Corrections to/removals of the source code comments to make them
consistent with the proposed patch.

Thanks to Marvin Renich, I was given a good chance to explain my ideas in
detail.  Nonetheless, if there's still something left to be made clear,
please ask me for that.

Kazunobu