Saluton Tony :)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 02:12:32 +0100, Tony Mechelynck dixit:
> On 25/01/09 20:23, Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado wrote:
> [...]
> > Maybe we should start a good ol' flamewar to force everyone to use
> > less colors and simpler highlighting and to dominate the world, of
> > course XD
>
> Please don't. You wouldn't want me to blacklist you as a troll, would
> you? ;-)

Oh, so you are trying to stand in my way of world domination... Then
I'll blacklist you until I achieve world domination, but I'll whitelist
you afterwards: I promise to be benevolent when ruling the world XDDD

Really, one of the things I love the most in this list is the lack of
flamewars. Even in the more "polite" mailing lists I've subscribed,
sooner or later a civilized discussion ends up as a flamewar, but not
here. Looks like in this list everybody can have a good discussion
without resorting to insults and the email equivalent of shouting. It's
good to know that such lists exist, even though they are scarce :(

I don't really remember any other list I've been subscribed to with such
a low level of trolling, flaming and personal attacks. Not good for
world domination, but with Vim surely you can write a plugin for that XD

We are waiting for 13 Feb 2009 23:31:30 +0000 ...