I was referring to the cost of MicroMac's Logic Board Tradeup service ..
world's worst service I've heard of. LC 520 replacement: $500-$600 for a
PowerMac board, and a $100 deposit they only refund once they get your old
mobo. What crap. However, it'll still be more trouble to get a 68040 chip in
the place of the LC68040 chip .. plus that will all cost more to ship as the
company will take it as an excuse to charge extra for 2 items ..

-- Deven Gallo

In a message dated 9/16/01 7:42:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,