I have a right to my opinions and to voice them. I agree with Pickle now, as
he says the accelerators are very ineffective on LC models. I know a lot more
than you give me credit for. And rember: it's good to be well-rounded. I'm no
Mac hardware genius, but I have information to contribute. I know a ton about
PC Hardware, I recently got a pile of old equipment that was sitting by a
dumpster in a rainstorm and got it working within five minutes. I'm currently
building my now fully-functional system into a homemade ATX case with a
custom-built switch and mix-and-matched parts. I'm also setting up my macs on
my Windows/Linux LAN, and configuring game servers. In addition, I'm writing
an RPG game engine that will run on any computer, building a 68k/PPC friendly
fun program called DaeDalus, which displays a resizable window of a fox
secretary character who mimics your actions, formats disks, keeps voice
reminders, etc. I'm assisting my less mac-saavy friend in making a game
modification. I've just finished replacing my parents' computer
motherboard/cpu with a new one, and it worked first try. I'm proficient in
using UNIX, NetBSD, FreeBSD, Debian Linux, Red Hat Linux, MacOS 6 and 7, as
well as DOS, Windows 3.1, 95, and 98. I can diagnose computer problems and
provide technical support. I know HTML and design web pages for myself and
others. I build and sell computers built from my own collection of outdated
equipment for everyday tasks. Because I'd like to be helpful and learn more,
I'd like people to ask me if they have questions about anything I've
mentioned. I'm told to draw excellently, and I even am writing a book.

So, don't belittle me because I don't know which Macs have NuBUS. In the face
of what you've just read, that's not a high priority for me. I like to know
all sorts of things, but "The forest would be very quiet if no birds sang but
the best."

Thanks for listening,
-- Deven Gallo