It would work great as a webserver. I've got a IIci tricked out with a 66mhz card and 128mbs ram and it's been chugging away as a headless server for several months.

Thomas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan Carlos De La Cruz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Vintage Macs" <vintage.macs@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: What to do with IIcx?

Thatīs my point. I mean, if I can make a Mac talk with a threesome of Linux Machines and a duo of WinTel ones, from different eras, and they all handshake together via TCP/IP, which has changed little in several years , I "might" be able to put the IIci to "Talk" TCP/IP and join the club, I guess.

Can I configure it to be "the" print server over TCP/IP? Does anyone has
further update on the "IIci as a mp3 player" idea? ;)

Greets!

JC.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Hunter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>