Hi Esther and everyone -- Esther, you have an amazing memory! Yep, I
sure do have an iPhone 4S, and have posted about this before.

Everything should be pretty much golden. I'm not using a case; I've
tried all manner of distances and angles and have even had a sighted
person do the same; and other pictures seem to take fine.

My iPhone has been restored in iTunes a few times since I initially
tried the Looktel apps, but I'll remove them and reinstall them later
today and will post if there are any better results - I can't imagine
there will be, though. Basically, it's totally bizarre.

Best,

Grant