That one still concerns me greatly.  Were I in a situation where I was
in an extreme hurry or being threatened, I highly doubt I would be able
to dial 911 quickly.  This would also hold were the ambient noise was
high.  Much as I love my iPhone, in an emergency I know I would fire off
a call more reliably on my N82 in a pinch.  For one thing, I could do it
one-handed while moving quickly away.

-Len