Hi,

I would never recommend using a voice dial app as good as Siri is, to dial
911..  I think you are inviting trouble.  Its hard enough talking calm so a
person can understand you let alone poor Siri.  Like another suggested, you can
put 911 as a favorite in your phone app.  I think this might save one some time.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore