From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Patti Johnson
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 2:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to use the iphone in an emergency

The question came from a person who had just seen his first iphone and
couldn''t figure out how a person would dial a number like 911 quickly,
I think and he said he thought there would be no way a person could do
that or call anybody else if they didn't have time.
Patti
On 6/24/2012 2:03 PM, Anthony Vece wrote:
> Hi Patty;
>
> You use the iPhone the same way you use it in any other situation.
>
> You don't need to do anything different except use a little common sense.
>

> Sent from my Verizon iPhone!
>
> On Jun 24, 2012, at 1:11 PM, Patti Johnson <pat1...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>
>>     Some one asked me how a person could use an iphone i they had an
emergency.  I thought that a good question,.

database 7242 (20120622) __________

http://www.eset.com