The question is how many of you could reliably hit the buttons on most of the
small keypads on a cell phone while trying to get away from a threatening
situation. How many of you would even think to grab for your phone in such a
situation. THere are more factors to be considered than whether or not you
could dial the number using the iPhone. If that is a real concern you always
have the option of carrying a spare cell phone that does not even have to be
activated. Is this the best solution? Well it all depends. The point I'm making
is that you really do not know how you would handle the situation or know how
easily you can dial the phone until you find yourself in such a situation. I do
believe it is a wise thing to consider this situation and think through how you
may respond.