You bring up a good point there.  I think Apple needs that feature.  It was
nice having basically that idea on my Android phone.
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob Harris
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 2:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to use the iphone in an emergency

It might be suggested to Apple that this is the sort of thing that would be
more useful in the lock screen,  potentially more use than the camera!  But
a link, one you could set your number of choice in under settings,   so that

tapping it would just dial it and make the call straight off. I wonder you
can't make links on the main screen like you can drag url links;   but
again, with just the phone number, it can usually figure one of those out
and dial if prompted.