On my iPhone 5  with the latest iOS update, when I double-click home to access
that's what shirt, it reads out ma running since I am on the mail application
when i accessed the app switcher. Yours doesn't Announce  the name of the app?

          Regards, Feliciano

For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone