How much is the breeze??

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Les Kriegler
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 9:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: GPS Apps & Stand-A-Lone GPS Units

The Trekker Breeze from Humanware or the BrailleSense from Hymms or one of
the Humanware Notetakers.  The Breeze is the least expensive of those
options.

Les
On Aug 9, 2012, at 9:57 PM, "Mary Ellen Sanchez"
<sanchez.maryel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi if i may ask are there any other devices i could get and how much
> areb they?? i am looking for a stand alone dev ice something separate
> than the i phone or note taker like a hand held device.

dog's and my ability to do the rest.

> Ron & Danvers

However, these options do not replace my ability to travel with the white
cane.