I'm not sure car routes aren't important to us. My sighted wife does all
of the driving, and she used to, and probably still does, use a GPS
device. Since I started using MapQuest though, she prefers to let me do
the navigating while she's doing the driving. I think there's a lot less
tension in the car now since we started doing this!

Also, if I'm asking someone for a ride, I don't expect them to always
know where i need to go. Unless they're going there as well, I think
it's my responsibility to know where I need to go, the address of where
I'm going and the directions on how to get there.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail