From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 8:54 PM
Subject: Are there any other iPhone mailing lists out there dealing with
accessibility? [was "Re: GPS Apps & Stand-A-Lone GPS Units"]

I'm just curious, are there any other mailing lists out there for blind
users of the iPhone? I guess I'm looking for something with a bit less
traffic and something that's a bit more on topic. I don't own, and I'm
not interested in, any stand alone GPS devices or any other Apple
products. I also have plenty of other sources to hear and be warned
about different scams. I don't begrudge people talking about whatever
they want to on this list, it isn't my list after all, I'm just
wondering if there's anything out there that might be a more efficient
use of my time. This is a great list, with a lot of smart people on it
who provide tons of great information and a pair of really great
moderators. The iPhone traffic alone though makes it a pretty high
traffic list.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail