A few months ago, iTunes match raised  its limit to 50,000 as well. So no
difference there. I haven't checked since upgrading to 9.3. I also haven't
specifically added any Apple Music to my library. And I did that because of all
that mess with iTunes match last year. Good luck getting your stuff back. Do
you have it all on your Mac. Maybe you could re-sync with your Mac or your
Windows PC and that would get it back for you.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone