Just to add to Johns excellent post below, many blind and other people as well
don’t know what they  should get to get the very latest and greatest so they
turn to their trusted vendors/dealers who don’t know anything either so they
sell a thing that is popular and beyond that, the vendors don’t know anything,
that’s the feeling i get anyways. And then there are all the special questions
you as a blind person have to ask, does this phone have a screen reader? Does
it have menus? do the menus wrap? and so forth.
/Krister