I agree we should push for accessibility with this app, but I wouldn't
jump to conclusions that the fact that this one app has some
accessibility issues on a competitors platform has any indication at all
on the accessibility of Android--Google's own platform. I would assume
Google's priority would be to make it's own platform accessible and make
sure their own apps work and are accessible on their own platform first.
I think it's obvious Apple doesn't make iTunes accessibility on Windows
a priority, but this doesn't take away from the accessibility of Apple
products and especially Apple products running on Apple products.

On 11/09/12 09:43, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
> Let’s hope many people from the list will write to Google and ask them
> to make the app fully Voiceover accessible. It’s too bad Apple doesn’t
> take it’s fantastic commitment for accessibility a step further and make
> Voiceover accessibility a condition for approving especially such
> commonly used apps. If Google can’t even design an app with
> accessibility in mind I am not very hopeful about the accessibility of
> Android. Of course even though Apple has done wonderful things the
> iCloud website is still largely inaccessible and at best can be used
> with great difficulties and in a limited way.
>

> Regards,
>
> Sieghard

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail