hi listers,

I didn't take a look to the new youtube app, but turning off and voiceover back
on is maybe not nessecary. does the pass through voicecover command dwork?
pass through I Mean double tap with one finger and hold.
the guessure that follows must be normal finger command.

just my thoughts.

hth

Mvg

-Peter Durieux