I think you're terms are correct. I also tend to use the terms exactly
the way Raul does as well. I think to summarize:

accessible: conforms to accessibility standards

usable: with familiarity, work arounds and so on, the applications can
be used although it's not technically accessible

usability: easy to use, due to accessibility, layout, intuitiveness and
so on

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail