Just research, just ask on blogs, just see it by yourself. Christopher, I
understand that what I am saying is a little bit painful for smart phone users,
but we need to be realistic. Smart phones are supplementary tools, they are not
work tools with enough power to replace a computer. No, no yet.
Of course that when you are traveling you use your phone, supplementary tool. I
am not saying that you cannot use your phone to read or reply an email, did I
say so?
No right?
Ok, don't take my emails out of the point. I am saying that people using smart
phones are not that efficient managing emails as they are using a computer.
Just take that statement, not add or remove anything from there.
The fact that you take 15 more minutes using your phone to handle emails is
proving what I am saying.
If you believe that you working as a professional in your office will not need
a computer because you have an iPhone, you are wrong, and you will not get any
job thinking like that. It is already proved, we are not efficient working on
smart phones as we are on a computer.
People works a lot faster using a computer than using their smart phones. It is
for logic reasons. Simplicity of the apps is one, size of screen is other,
limitations of hardware is other. And the list can continue.
Now try to read my email again, and you will see that I am not saying that we
cannot handle emails, I am saying that we are not efficient if I  compare with
a computer handling emails.