they use windows, and with windows, they buy office, which includes outlook. there are so many better clients out there, than outlook. I'd go off topic, if I started saying how NVDA reads all headers before getting to the message list, but, anyway.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 08/02/17 2:16 AM, Pablo Cesar Morales wrote:
Sure Chris, Probably it is why companies and people use outlook instead and
iPhone.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: PC's versus smart phones [WAS was Re: Getting Pictures Off of an iPad
Mini to a Windows PC"]

I can download email significantly faster on my iPhone or iPod Touch 6 than I
can on my Windows 10 64 bit laptop running Outlook 2016.
Plus, the threading on the Apple devices is so far superior than with Outlook,
I can manage hundreds of emails far easier on the Apple devices.
The use of threading is also why I ask people to start a new thread when they
want to change topics in a thread. Like the thread that started out about
getting pictures off an iPad mini, than soon became a thread about handling
emails on computers VS iPhones.
Once I decide I'm done with a thread, I stop opening the individual messages
and just delete the thread.
Or, when it is clear that a thread has been taken off topic, I just delete the
thread.
Saves tons of time.
And, while offices are not going to stop using computers, I use my iPhone a ton
when I'm out of the office to update my calendar, write up reports, etc. Then
when I get back to the office, I can get my work done very quickly.
I could go on and on, but won't.
For some, the iPhone iPod, iPad are a secondary device, but for me it is equal
if not a little ahead of the computer.
I will always turn to the computer for audio editing, but almost everything
else, I can do as effectively on my Apple devices.
Richard

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's
evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett