I thought that too for a while, but then bit the bullet(or rather, my husband
did), and now I’d pay that all over again if I had to.  This thing is
indispensible at our house, gets used almost daily for various things.
Remember, it’s not just a pressure cooker, it’s a slow cooker, yogurt maker,
steamer, rice cooker, etc, so it’s like six or seven appliances in one.

JMO, of course!
Cait