Hello Lisa,

I do not think you are doing anything wrong.  Unfortunately, Amazon states that
if a movie has audio description available, because of licensing issues, the
track will not be available in the free version that comes with a prime
membership, but will be available in the version that you rent.
Now this only applies to movies.  All of their original series do come with
audio description.

Personally I do not agree with this, and think this is not right.  A sighted
person is able to watch the movie with their prime membership, but we only get
audio description if we pay.  I do not know if this is Amazon doing this, or
the movie companies.

I use the ACB Link app to look through all the audio description titles
available through all the different sources.

Hope this has been helpful.

Chris