I have never had an iPhone update itself unless I tapped on “I Agree” at some
point. I am pretty sure a lot of people tap it not even checking what they
agree to and then they wonder why iOS updated itself.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dave
Jones
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I never meant to update.

The same thing happened with my wife’s phone just after iOS 13 was released.
All of her updates including iOS updates has been disabled yet she would’ve
woke one morning to find that her phone was updated to iOS 13. In fact, this
has been going on for her since iOS 9. She has not been able to stop this from
happening. And yes. Everything automatic is and has been disabled on her phone.
Additionally, a couple of the low vision features that she uses have been
broken in iOS 13. You cannot imagine how furious she has been about it.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM Dave