If you don't like what beta testers do and test with and go through as far
as huge bugs, then test yourself. Be a part of the solution next time then.
Apple *said* that they want people testing these betas. I can't speak for
the programmers, but I don't use dictation much myself. I use a braille
display or braille screen input. If you had been testing, and if you had
filed feedback, maybe it'd be better by now.
Devin Prater
sent from Gmail.