From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 6:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Quiet rant of the morning

My Iphone updated itself to 13.7 when I had 12.41 on my iPhone for almost a
year.  I am really not having any issues with 13.7 at the moment.  However, I
don't intend to update to 14 just yet until some of the bugs get worked out.
I'll probably wait until 14.7 or maybe higher.  My iPhone 8 works just fine and
as long as I can delete messages, voicemails, make phone calls, listen to
music, and read my books, I'm all good.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson