From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2022 12:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Can I Use Touch ID Instead of Pass Code

There are times my iPhone 11 doesn't seem to lock automatically, I have it set
to 1 minute, and typically a reboot fixes this. By reboot I mean turning the
phone off completely and back on.
I have the same issue but also very rarely when the phone doesn't start
charging when I put it down on my charging pad and once again this usually goes
away if I turn the phone off and back on.