Maybe our praise to B&N about the Nook's accessibility can also express the
hope that their website  becomes more usable over time.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Nook versus iBooks

I have to say, Mike, I kind of agree with you. I have done searches starting
out from the nookbooks store and the results turn up other editions as well.
Amazon has them beat hands down for site organization. But of course, we
already know about inaccessible Kindle. I guess nothing's perfect.

Mary
Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com