Hi,

One thing that is helpful when seraching the BN store is that each book title
includes an image of the book cover. So you can move between search results by
moving by image, either on your computer or iPhone. There are a couple of other
images associated with each book, but it's still a pretty fast way to move
between search results.

Best,
Anna