The accessibility documentation within the Nook app is truly astounding. I
hardly ever see this level of Voiceover-specific tutorials in "off-the-shelf"
apps. They really did try, and deserve a lot of kudos. Yes, I do recognize that
there is still work to be done, but that is usually the case.

B&N does have a Mac and Windows app, and I would anticipate that accessibility
will be improved for those as well. In the meantime, Nook books can be read
using Adobe Digital Editions in Windows and Mac Platforms.

Teresa

"The Golden Age of science fiction is twelve."--Pete Graham