Hello again,

My friende uses Braille Sense Plus with firmware version 7.0. However, I got really confused! which function does the springboard process, involving the press of the power button 6 times, exactly do? causes a total loss of data on the iPhone or preserving data and restoring iPhone to its factory status when it had been used for the first time?

Advice please before we dare to make a reset to the iPhone.  Your help is
highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater

aakha...@gmail.com

It's always hope that gives meaning to life

-----Original Message----- From: David Chittenden