Yes, it does make it fun at times. Sense I took flying lessons we have an arrangement. She does the driving and I do the flying. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Advantage to triple tap button

You are funny. In fact, I have my sighted family trained. They know about triple tap for Voice Over, but more importantly, they know how gestures work differently. So, if one of them does something on my phone and it's something quick, they just touch it once, then double tap to activate. No fuss. I joke around with friends that it is advantageous having a sighted daughter and wife because I can use their eyes whenever I want. And yes for those who might get offended, I'm joking ... Mostly ... <grin>.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is. - Ellen DeGeneres