Hi Anthony,

OK, I just ripped a DVD to make sure I give you the correct information.
Only thing I can't remember if you mentioned is whether you use Jaws, but I
assume you do.

So, to select the output folder you can do one of 2 things:

1. Type in the folder path, let's assume you use Windows 7, you want to save
the movie in "My Videos" and your user folder is "Anthony, you would type
the following:
C:\users\anthony\videos
Of course I am assuming you are familiar with using command line commands
which means you would know that even though in Windows Explorer the folder
is called "My Videos" the actual folder name is only "Videos".
You could, of course make a folder in your user folder or, even easier, in
the C Drive called Magic DVD, then you could type this:
C:\users\anthony\Magic DVD or if you make the folder in the root directory
it would just be c:\Magic DVD.

2. If you prefer to browse to the folder, you can select the "Browser"
button, but you have to use the Jaws cursor to find it as tabbing won't
include it.
The easiest way is to tab until you are on the Output folder combo box where
Jaws says "Please select the destination"
Now route the Jaws to the PC cursor using Jaws Key+Jaws Cursor
Now press the "End" key which will put the Jaws cursor to the very end of
that line.
If you now to a Say Word with Insert+NumPad5 Jaws will say "Browser".
It will not say button or anything, but you can now just left click with
NumPadSlash and a standard Windows dialogue appears, Jaws says:
Browse for Folder dialogue, select destination directory treeview, Computer
opened, 4 items
Not sure if it will say "4 items or put focus on the "Computer" folder in
your case, but this is  a standard treeview, if you press Home to go to the
top you will see "Desktop", "Libraries" and all the normal stuff and
whenever it says something like "Libraries, closed" you can expand that with
the right arrow and then arrow down to the choices in that folder or
library.
You can find the "My Videos" folder or whichever folder you want to save
your DVD in, once you are on the folder you want just tab to "OK" and press
space or enter.
Then do a Say Line with Jaws Key+NumPad8 to make sure the folder path is
what you selected.
I usually just select the My Videos folder since Magic DVD Ripper seems to
create a folder with the movie title and then put the movie in that folder.
However, it sometimes gives it a funny name, e.g. I had a DVD where the
actual movie file was just called "Title 1" so this way I can rename the
file and then once I am done if I want to add it to iTunes I just copy or
Move the file into the "Automatically Add to iTunes" folder. Then the next
time you open iTunes it will automatically move the movie into the Movies
folder and add it to the movies library.

The only other setting I check and, if necessary, change is the output
format. There is a list of formats and you can use up and down arrow to move
through that list. It includes Apple TV, iPad, IPad 3, iPhone, iPhone 5 etc.

Lastly, and importantly, remember the "Control+S" to start ripping. I have
not yet found another way or button that I could click with the Jaws cursor
which would do this so using the shortcut is by far the easiest way. Jaws
will read the progress and when the ripping is done there will be a sound
and a message displays on the screen that ripping is complete and you have
to press OK to get rid of the notification, then you can close the program
or put in another DVD and start over.

OK, hope this helps, let me know if you need more help.