If you buy a case for iPhone, like the Griffin Survivor, you will find that the
outer surface have a material that will get better grip. It will also feel much
bettr for your hands. If you have avelage woman have average woman hands. If
you have small woman hands, i don't know if it will feel good.

A case with
good grip and feel.

Take care