Hi all,

I was pleased to discover recently that actually I could simply go on moving
apps and didn't need to press the home key, provided I listened to the prompts
which VO  gives me. I always used to press the home button after I had moved a
program, just in case I lost it.

Another thing I have found helpful, if I didn't want to move items from the
dock, has been to ensure that there have been two or three free spaces on my
home page. This has made moving programs onto my homepage much easier. I have
then been able to rearrange them and eventually move the last one carefully
interposition.

Sometime ago someone did suggest that it was a good idea to free up one of the
doc positions and place a folder there that you wish to move. This works well,
especially if you want to move a program from say page 6 to the first page.

Having said all this, it can sometimes still be difficult to get a program just
where you want it! However, it's always a good thing to have something to play
around with when you're on a bus or Are waiting to see the dentist!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch