Hi Raul and others

It's actually 20 apps with the iPad.

I like your idea about the triple tap to mark for moving and than another
triple tap for dropping. Nice. Like you I don't have much trouble with the
current situation however it is certainly a bit fiddly at times.

Unlike others I don't usually go to the bother of moving things in and out of
my doc just in order to move than from page to page. I think this has been made
quite simple in the last few iterations of iOS. One helpful trick is to
remember that you don't need to place your finger on the actual app to do the
double tap and hold. So if yo have an app on page one and want to move it to
page two, you can put your focus on the app than do the double tap and hole on
the far left of the screen. This way you have plenty of space to move your
finger to the left and thus move the app to the second screen. This said
there's definitely a place for using the Doc when moving lots of apps around
and or creating folders.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.