Yes, and the trial / demo ware is either limited, or is tied to the computer
clock. In the PC, software spreads itself all around, so it is extremely
difficult for a hacker to crack it. In the iOS system with the app completely
sandboxed away, the situation is completely different.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone