Hi,

Glad you agree, but I specifically did say I wasn't looking for workarounds.
Just valid cons that the article might have used instead of the weak ones they
did.

It took two days, but the second con I will add is the lack of water
resistance. I'm paranoid about taking my phone near water, and some of the
videos I've seen where people drop their phone into water and it still works
amaze me. That's the type of tech I expect from Apple and my iPhone.  Ok, two
cons down, eight more to go.

Best,
--k
Faith doesn't give you the answers, it merely stops you from asking the
questions.