From: "Cheryl Lenartiene" <cheryl.lenarti...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:02 PM
Subject: Moving apps from the row above the dock (was Re: have anyone
noticed this serious problem with iOS8 on the 4S?)

This did not work for me. I had to do as others have suggested and first
move an app down into the row above the dock before I could then move apps
out of that row.

Cheryl

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sent from my iPhone