If this is the problem with the update not completing download, it is because
the servers keep overloading. This has happened with every major iOS update
since 2010 when I purchased my first iPhone, and is most definitely the
servers. Wait a little while and try again, or wait until next week when the
mad rush ends.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288