Hi All,

I've just started using RealVNC and have searched the archives, but haven't
found an answer to a simple question.  Currently, I have VNC 4.0 installed
and everything is working fine over the internet for a single user.  I setup
the VNC Server to only allow a non-shared connections and to not accept the
latest connection.  This has given me the option to have one and only one
viewer connected at any given time (which is what I want).

However, when a new user tries to connect, there is no message that tells
them that the server is currently busy... It just appears to "stall" and go
away.  Is there any way to setup the client that it will pop a "Server Busy"
message when there is already a user connected?

Thanks,
Larry