> Well, that is strange then. I assume you are running it as a service,
> and not in User mode, right?

Yes, running it as a service at both ends.

> Once you receive the error, are you still able to enter a
> password each time, or does it stop accepting connections altogether?

I can continue to try to log I as many times as I like - it never stops
accepting connections, but just never lets me in either.

I am wondering if it has something to do with the startup settings on
the PC - maybe there's been an error of sorts. Still, its infrequent
nature is the most frustrating parts about it! I might get it started
this afternoon, but it could come back at any time.

Ben