> Are you absolutely, positively sure that no one is using Remote
Desktop (RDP) or Fast User Switching (FUS)?

Yes, positive. Not only is each PC in a lockable cabinet (or similar
space), but there are no monitors or keyboards/mouse on site. Therefore
it's impossible for anyone to use them locally - only I access them
through VNC. This setup is intentional.

> Also, are you sure the server is running as "Local System Account"

Pretty sure it is.. there is only one account per computer, and that
comes up by default. I'll double check though.

If there's some way of recording the console session, I'd be more than
happy to log it. Unfortunately, it's hard to tell when they'll do this
again though.. could be days, weeks or even months.

Ben