Could you send it to the list..

-siva

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tyran Ormond
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:11 AM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Re: removing IP address history

On 02:45 PM 10/25/2006 +0200, it would appear that Seak wrote:
>     I'd like to see a case in which VNC viewer can write to registry
>but no .reg can be merged (no matter which part of registry it's
about).
>I'd like to see how the admin could achieve this level of twisting :)

Proof of concept sent off list.

Tyran Ormond
Programmer/LAN Administrator
Central Valley Water Reclamation Facility [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipients
named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should
not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a
named recipient, please notify the sender of that fact and delete the e-mail
from your system.