Hi Steve,

As I pointed out in my original response, the problem with them having
patched against the UltraVNC hobby project is that that's not
VNC-compatible.  Better to product patches against something VNC-compatible,
or, better still, the standard VNC codebase, if you want people to be able
to use it!

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.