Comcast sounds scary.

I’ve worked with Verizon, Time Warner, Frontier, and Spectrum.  I think the
longest I spent on a port was 8 months.

From: VoiceOps <voiceops-boun...@voiceops.org> On Behalf Of Paul Timmins
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 4:39 PM
To: voiceops@voiceops.org
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Comcast rejecting port requests for 4 months

Absolutely. The team that does it is startek in the Philippines anyway last I
knew. They work on a different schedule than the continental US, and aren't
empowered to solve most problems.

If you think being persistent matters, it doesn't. They won't even let you get
to a human to complain. The PUC and FCC is the only thing they care about
because they don't want to get fined.

To be fair, when their process works, it works. When it breaks down, there's no
real way to work it out of process. They're simply too big, and their roles too
bifurcated to actually let someone work something they aren't typically able to
address.

-Paul