"Christians like me don't mind the harmless atheists."

missed that one...

really now.  pay any attention to people like Bush, who stated that athiests cant be considered patriots, and are a danger to the country?  hows about pat robertson, who prays for the death of athiests daily, and wants a national religion imposed with penalties for those who dont proscribe.

christians like YOU, perhaps, i dont know what kind of christian you are.  christians like ME, definately.  but most christians...  no.  they are quite harmful and hatefull towards others.  atheist or non.