Blaze Spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> . . . I don't read russian and there has been no good translation as of
> yet that I could find.
>
> The lack of a control run is frightening in itself.

It is frightening and also imaginary. As you see in Peter's translation
they did control runs.

I suggest you stop and examine your own words here:

1. I have not read about this experiment yet, because I do not speak
Russian. (Very reasonable.)

2. Despite the fact that I know almost nothing about it, I have jumped to
the conclusion that no control runs were done. (This is crazy.)

3. I am frightened by this figment of my own imagination. (Even crazier.)

> Anyways, I want to believe like everyone else, but I just don't find this
>>> guy credible at all.

You do not have the slightest idea whether this guy is "credible" or not.
Stop jumping to conclusions without evidence.